Yes, please make sure you refrigerate Wilkes Wings Sauces to preserve the flavor profile and longevity of the product.
Although Wilkes Wings Sauces are produced as condiments for fully cooked dishes, they can also be used as pre-cook marinades.
Yes, Wilkes Wings has four additional sauce flavors that are currently in test phase.
- Lemon Butter Pepper – no
- Whiskey Sauce – no
- Sweet Heat – eligible for Kosher designation
- Lemon Butter Pepper – milk
- Whiskey Sauce – milk
- Sweet Heat – no
- Lemon Butter Pepper – honey & lemon juice
- Whiskey Sauce – honey
- Sweet Heat – honey
Please contact us for refunds requested due to product damage at delivery. Also contact us for all other refund requests. Make sure to include your contact information and your order date and items.
Currently, Wilkes Wings is working with distributors to make Wilkes Wings Sauces available in various restaurants and retail outlets. Until then, purchases can be made at www.wilkeswings.com
All Wilkes Wings Sauces have a “Best By” date.
Yes, Wilkes Wings Sauces can be used on poultry, beef, pork, seafood, pastas, and vegetables.
- 2nd Place Winner – 2015 Annual Memphis Hot Wings Festival
- 3rd Place Winner – 2013 Annual Memphis Hot Wings Festival
- 1st Place Winner – 2013 Music City Men Who Cook Contest